Sunday, May 2, 2010

Finals

Well I'm nearing the end of my second year here at USC. Last semester my final project was very disappointing, so I really want to work hard on the project for this semester's final.

I have an idea of what I want to do but I'm not sure how long I want to make it. It's probably safer to go with something shorter, but I want to try to push myself.

The basic idea I have is that I want to see if I can use a dream (though I am considering adding more than one dream) to create a narrative using After Effects. Since it's for the experimental animation class, we had to ask a question and see if it could be done. Part of my question was to see if I could create something more personal than I usually do.

Part of the reason holding me back from adding other dreams I've had lately is that they might be *too* personal.

Well, today I'm going to hopefully do some character design and storyboards for this thing. 10 days until the project is due!

No comments:

Post a Comment